I have been writing for Blogitive for a few weeks now. From my experience, they are one of the best places a person with a small blog can start from if they want to make money online. Below is a summary of the pros and cons of Blogitive.
- Standardized requirements of 100+ words.
- No limit on number of posts a blogger can reserve in a day.
- No limit on number of posts a blogger can write in a day.
- An offer can be completed within 48 hours, giving more time for the blogger.
- The time left before a post expired is displayed at the offer screen.
- Pays through PayPal weekly.
- So far, each post’s payout is $5 only.
- I notice whenever offers are available, they come in droves. That means offers are grabbed by the same individuals that are online at that moment and are not shared equally among the rest.
- Requires two non-sponsored posts between any of their offers.
They can overcome the second disadvantage by setting a maximum offer a blogger can reserve at any given time. For example, an individual can reserve up to two offers each time. After the offer has been completed, another offer can be reserved. That way, it prevents any individual from holding up too many offers at a time.
I have personally experienced holding up to five offers but ended up only able to finish three within the 48 hours period If you think that is a lot, I currently have 10 offers on hold. There are at least five others that I ignored simply because I doubt I can finish even the ones I have in hand.
Have you tried out Blogitive? What are your experience with it? Any tips or rants about it? Mind to share?
Note: This is NOT a sponsored post.