How I Made $25,000 In Adsense Under 1 Minute The Easy Way

I found the video How I Made ~$25,000 Under 1 Minute from AhPek’s post on How anyone can make $25,000 or more from Adsense in less than a minute. The video demonstrates how anyone can edit the amount in the adsense report with photoshop. That is possible but does require some tweaking and patience. If you are not familiar with photoshop, it may take a lot longer to do it.

I’ve shown in one of my previous posts (Beware Of Internet Scams) that such modifications are possible using only a simple line of javascript code. This method is a lot easier and requires no additional software. What you need to do is to load up the adsense report page and enter the line of code below into the URL location box and hit the [enter] key.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

When that is done, you are able to edit the text on the screen like how you would in a normal text editor. Once you are done, insert the line of code below into the URL location box and hit the [enter] key again.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='false'; document.designMode='off'; void 0

This will deactivate the “modify” function and the adsense report page will function like normal. To remove all traces of all tweaking done, click on the URL location box and hit the [Esc] key. Next, click anywhere on the screen.

Below is a video demonstrating how it’s done. It can be done in under 30 seconds.

32 thoughts on “How I Made $25,000 In Adsense Under 1 Minute The Easy Way

1. Aviator says:

Okay.. how about a post entitled “How I got a $1million paycheck in seconds the painless way”?

Using a pen, write $1million on an empty check. So much easier!

@Aviator
    Well, this really isn’t a “how to make money” post. I saw the video posted by deafmusician.com which used Photoshop to edit the number. I thought using the javascript technique above is actually an easier and more efficient way. Thought of just sharing it.

@Freethinker
    I’d be extremely happy if Google decides to send me a cheque for that amount. Unfortunately, that won’t happen ;-)

3. Zul says:

This is scary in the sense that it will encourage more people to trick others to believing they got fat checks from google.

@HORNY ANG MOH
    No lah, I didn’t earn $25,000 from Adsense (yet). The video is just a trick.

@Zul
    Well, together with the video recorded by DeafMusician, it shows that it’s possible for people to trick others into believing that they earned more than what they do with screenshots of their so-called “earnings”. That’s why, never trust everything you see online.

5. Pauline says:

Thanks for sharing this. It really is scary how anybody can make these claims and back it with what looks like “Proof”. I just hope unsuspecting consumers don’t fall victim to this and always do your due diligence.

6. melatoninplus says:

i really love Google Adsense. i could earn a decent amount of cash with this make money online program from Google.

7. Joint88 says:

Adsense is my main source of income when making money online. nothing beats adsense when it comes to making money online.

8. DUMMY says:

YOU MEET ME PERSONALLY AND SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY IN ONE DAY AND I WILL PAY YOU A $100,000.

9. Angel says:

Adsense users its for u alllll if u want to increase yurdaily earnings with any automated system, wher u can earn huge money daily, orif u want to make around $1000 per month, even if u dnt hav adsense account,let us know, we ll get u adsense account, pls ping me at yahoo or at skype …my id for both is
    kankddlj

10. Dev the Money Maker Blog says:

Hello, I lend to your page through Youtube.

Anyway, I think your video is cool. And it does show that not everything on the internet is true about making money.

Hope more people watch it to have an idea.

Regards,
    Dev

11. Abhishek says:

Motherfuckers Tell something real hack to make money

Madarchod kuttte ke pillon dallon lodon gandon

12. parick says:

much better to work for you to earn money than to earn money online..but i wish i could find better job..