Game: Let’s Solve The Advertlets Riddle Together

I’m trying a different “style” of blogging this time. You can treat this as a “game”. Imagine being a private investigator or something. I will use some pictures, and let the pictures “do the talking”. Of course, I will add some explanation here and there. I don’t want my readers to get lost.

Try decoding “my message”. You will be provided with 2 clues. Let the game begin.

**********

Clue #1:

3rd week of March by Josh Lim
The image above shows part of the post written by Josh Lim in Advertlets’ blog.

24th of March by Nabil Feisal
The image above shows part of the comment left by Nabil Feisal in my blog.

**********

Clue #2:

Josh Lim posted at 3.22pm
The image above shows the comment posted by Josh Lim in mossism’s blog.

Nabil Feisal posted at 3.56pm
The image above shows the comment posted by Nabil Feisal in my blog.

**********

If you loved or hated my posts this far, you will love or hate my next post even more. Remember to come back for it. Until then, please leave a comment below to “solve this riddle”. Thanks.

**********

UPDATE: Points to ponder:

Point #1: What is the posibility for two different people in the same company to misquote this month as March?

Point #2: Josh posted a comment in mossism’s blog. 34 minutes later, Nabil posted a 441 words comment in my blog. I believe it takes probably 10-15 minutes (or more — plus thinking time) to write up a 441 words long comment. Coincidentally, this is when point #1 happened.

Point #1 may be weak. However, point #2 kept me wondering a little.

This “game” is all about possibility. Coincidence does happen, but what is the possibility for a string of coincidences to happen one after the other? That’s what we’ll try to find out.

13 thoughts on “Game: Let’s Solve The Advertlets Riddle Together

Clue #1 tells me that they are running behind schedule but yet somehow still quoting a “March” date. Maybe they got too much of “TenthOfMarch” on their minds? Hahah!

Clue #2 I catch no ball. If it’s meant to be a conspiracy clue, then I don’t see it.

Shall wait for the answer! :)

2. Nabil Feisal says:

With all due respect 10/3, you are coming down at a wrong angle with your accusations yet again.

If you think a small typo can be used as a case for your post, then to disapprove you I would like you to meet me, Nabil Feisal and Josh Lim and see for yourself that we are two different people.

See honestly, I dont think its fair for you in the first place to write a post and state “Guranteed” when you actually only had plausible proof. And giving it a different “spin” after I replied to your post! Why?

Secondly, you are seriously writing many things on a really comical level, your blog really reminds me of theOnion.com. Is that actually what you’re trying to do?

If so then I wont comment on anything you write here anymore after this.

3. aw says:

Clue #3: The tone of the above comment sounds remarkably familiar.

Yeah, “Nabil” maybe you *shouldn’t* comment any further. You’re one patronizing SOB who can’t be the bigger man.

After my complementary commment on “Nabil”, I’m afraid I have to take it back.

Now the balls are all over the place. :D

@nabil: there’s a reason why the “Guaranteed” word is enclosed in quotes – it’s not meant to be taken seriously.

Having said that, I’m in agreement with aw again. Wah lau eh, talk about a change in attitude.

What 10/3 said about Advertlets’ policies are true – you guys are flip-flopping on the details.

5. Mossie`Ol Chin says:

f.u aiyah, this blog official commenter mah on the two advertisers. we just sit back and enjoy whatever the story master is telling lah… no see no fun…

@mooiness
    This is a “possibility game”. Coincidence does happen, but what is the possibility for a string of coincidence to happen one after the other? That’s what we’ll try to find out.

Hahaha. I’m not sure if I somehow influenced the “March” mistake. They wanted to write as “May”, but made the same mistake twice (one in my blog, another in theirs).

@Mossie`Ol Chin
    Hehehehe. It’s not that tough a riddle, really :-) We will ALL find out the TRUTH at the end of all this.

@Nabil Feisal
    If you read my post properly, you’ll notice I did mention that point #1 is weak. But don’t worry, this is just the starter course for a 3 or 4 course meal. I assure you that at the end of it, everyone will be full.

theonion.com? Well, I’m quite confident my readers can differentiate between fiction and facts. I’ll do the writing, let my readers decide the rest, ok?

Lastly, I doubt aw wants to meet up with any of you. Neither do I. I’d prefer pay RM8 for a movie at the cinema. Thanks for the offer.

Oh yeah, I googled for “Nabil Feisal” and came up with this post. Are you *that* “Nabil Feisal”? Because *that* Nabil Feisal sounded like he wanted to scam the world. Just asking.

@aw
    Hahaha. You make my day. Your clue #3 is good.

@Josh Lim
    No thanks. I’m afraid in the end, I might need to meet up with the whole “basketball team”. Check out my next post.

@Patrick Teong
    True. I did doubt if Nabil Feisal existed but later my question changed to, “Was it Nabil Feisal who wrote/posted that comment?”

@f.u
    Repeat that to those who write about politics, Ijok election, making money strategies, and the other “hot topic” blogs.

7. Nabil Feisal says:

Yes thats me. Nope that wasnt a scam. You could ask all those who participated with me. Others loved my initiative but told me that carrying out the donations by myself was not realistic as there were big charities asking for donations as well.

So after a week of gaining support as well as those who told me to think about the donation campaign I was trying to do, I finally discontinued the Paypal donation account and posted a post on me stopping the whole thing. But the blog has been deleted, if you need to read everything I hope archive.org or google cache had stored each and every post.

btw How is your point 2 strong?

8. Nabil Feisal says:

aw..

How does my tone sound similar to Josh’s tone?

I’m presupposing that you consider my tone is a harsh one.. if so, then I humbly apologize.

All me and Josh want to do is make Advertlets.com work, now that there are very little upgrades and fixes being done by the development team, I really can’t wait for our reveal on our move from “beta” to hopefully a fully wonderful system.

If anyone has anything to point out on the Advertlets system, please do so, as you criticism and suggestions might be of a big help to us.